This compact and practical dry massage brush can easily be taken on the go. The brush's body is made with natural, polished beech and has a fabric handle cover, making it comfortable to hold. The bristles are made of Tampico fiber (from agave leaves). And thanks to the high-quality materials, it will last you a long time.
Please perform your dry brush massage before showering and keep the brush away from moisture. Work the brush up your body, using a little pressure. If the massage causes a strong burning sensation and/or red spots, please reduce the pressure during the next massage. Start the massage at your legs; massage your thighs and buttocks in circular motions before moving the brush upward. Next, massage your back, starting from the lower back and gliding to the shoulder blades. Reduce the pressure when massaging your belly. A full massage will take 10 to 15 minutes. We recommend that you take a shower after the massage to see more noticeable results. After washing away all the peeled-off skin particles, apply your usual preferred Letique products. We recommend massaging 3–4 times a week.
Rub the brush body with a damp (not wet) cloth and then wipe it with a dry cloth.
- To wash the brush bristles, use a gentle soap and water solution.
- Hold your brush horizontally, and lower the very tips of bristles (1–1.5 cm) into the solution. Then, keeping the same position, lower them into clean water. Finally, gently wipe the bristles with a dry cloth and leave the brush to dry fully with the bristles face down.
- Do not store the brush in high humidity. Do not dry it on radiators, under direct sunlight, or with a hairdryer. Do not leave it to dry in the bathroom.
- Once the bristles are completely dry, the brush can be used again.
- Repeat once a month or more, depending on how often the brush is used.
Important: Keep the brush away from moisture. Use only for a dry massage!
Warning: Do not use the brush if you have severe skin diseases (including vascular) or open injuries.